- OTOpenTable DinerVIPシアトル・イースタンワシントン •19件の口コミ5.01日前にご来店This was Thai night at Thursday Supper club- spring rolls, Thai curry, mango with rice for dessert- so excellent and such a wonderful team!詳細を見るShaughnessy's Cove$$$$価格：普通• アメリカ料理• サマーランド•4.7
- JHJuanHdzバンクーバー、ブリティッシュ・コロンビア州 •1件の口コミ5.03日前にご来店Great food, great service, great cocktails Everything was amazing 100% recommend Thanks for all詳細を見る15 Park Bistro$$$$価格：普通• カナダ料理• オッソヨス•4.7
- AAtheneExclusive •8件の口コミ5.04日前にご来店Our first time at this restaurant and it did not disappoint.I would return in a heartbeat and we will. I had the wild salmon and it was so fresh you would have thought it just came off the line. Beautifully prepared and key for me not overcooked. Served with wildrice ,and creative accompanyments. Loved it .He had fish and chips.Again fish delicious very lightly battered chunky oven cooked potato fries ,supurb.Very nice presentation,server a delight.詳細を見るThe Bear, The Fish, The Root & The Berry$$$$価格：高い• カナダ料理• オッソヨス•4.5
- JSJeffSバンクーバー、ブリティッシュ・コロンビア州 •1件の口コミ5.02024年2月15日にご来店Very great experience. The ambience and service was exquisite. The menu selection was versitile and the wine pairing was well thought out, in addition to the information provided about the wines by the sommelier.詳細を見るThe Restaurant at Phantom Creek Estates$$$$価格：非常に高い• カナダ料理（コンテンポラリー）• オリバー•4.8
- IRIanRバンクーバー、ブリティッシュ・コロンビア州 •2件の口コミ5.02023年12月31日にご来店Food for every foodie to enjoy. Always amazing! From the moment you walk through the door ang get greeting by the wonderful staff, the amazing service ang suggestions, food to make you want to come back again and again. I cant say enough about the wine and views. If you come once for a meal, your will want to return every time your in the area.詳細を見るMiradoro at Tinhorn Creek Winery$$$$価格：高い• 地中海料理• オリバー•4.9
14 romantic restaurants for any kind of date night in Vancouver
Whether it’s on February 14 and you’re toasting love with everyone else or it’s just the two of you marking an anniversary, ocean-flanked Vancouver has you covered for romantic restaurants. A Silk Road-inspired spot with locations in Kits and Mount Pleasant regales couples with live music. In the Stadium District, a swanky hotel restaurant is a group hang hotspot thanks to extravagant, shareable desserts such as crème brûlée doughnuts and hot whiskey cake. In Fairview, a tiny but mighty bar with a solid tapas selection was made for no-pressure first dates. At these top Vancouver restaurants, romance isn’t just about candlelight and wine. Here are 14 romantic restaurants designed for you and your sweetheart to adore.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Vancouver restaurants
Vancouver’s breathtaking surroundings make it all the more exciting to go out for a celebratory meal. But beyond epic waterfront views, Vancouver’s thriving dining scene holds something for all kinds of celebrations. Whether it’s a top-notch Chinese meal in luxe interiors, eating flaky Moroccan pastries under a lantern-lit ceiling, or sharing a towering seafood platter in a city famous for its fresh catch, Vancouver offers plenty of options for a celebratory meal out. Read on for 13 Vancouver restaurants to book when you’re looking to ring in something special.
4 New Must-Try Restaurants in Vancouver
New restaurants have been opening at a pace faster than Vancouver has seen in recent years, making dining here more exciting than ever. Choose from additional locations of local favorites, an Alberta eatertainment import where you can eat and play at the same time, and an all-new concept serving ancient Peruvian fare in Mount Pleasant. Restaurants are also increasingly offering ways to give back, with one spot benefitting humanitarian relief in Ukraine and another folding gratuity into prices to provide fair salaries and benefits. No matter the cuisine or reason, these are the four must-book new spots around Vancouver.
Vancouver’s 11 Favorite Bars
Almost every restaurant will happily serve up drinks—alcoholic or booze-free—regardless of whether there’s a food order. But there are times when something extra special is necessary when it comes to what’s in the glass and the atmosphere. Raise a glass to these dozen Vancouver spots that all offer something standout in the drinks department, from the city’s most innovative cocktails to more casual haunts for game day.
Where to Dine Outside in Vancouver This Summer
With the end of spring showers, Vancouver’s sunny season is starting and restaurant patios, rooftops, and terraces are poised to welcome you back. The city’s temporary patio program—which kicked off in the summer of 2020 in response to the pandemic—has some changes for summer 2022, so you might not see as many temporary sidewalk and curbside patios as before. Here are some of Vancouver’s best outdoor dining spots, some open year-round. Get ready for afternoon tea, mountain and sea views, and the joys of being outside for cool cocktails, snacks, and meals from brunch to dinner at the city’s top spots for outdoor dining.
21 Restaurants That Define Vancouver Dining
Vancouver’s vibe may be relaxed and casual, but the city takes its food seriously. Sustainable seafood and local ingredients are on almost every Vancouver menu from restaurants focussing on international fare to those that serve the region’s iconic Pacific coastal cuisine. Vancouver’s greatest restaurants include newcomers such as Fable Diner’s third location in Yaletown as well as namesake restaurants from some of Canada’s most famous chefs such as Hidekazu Tojo and Vikram Vij. These must-visit restaurants are in Vancouver’s favourite neighbourhoods and within the city’s best hotels, welcoming both casual diners and those celebrating special occasions. These are the 21 Vancouver restaurants that symbolize the city’s impressive dining scene.
10 Vancouver Burgers To Add to Your Bucket List
You can get a burger pretty much anywhere, though getting a great burger is much more of a challenge. Whether you like your burger classic or creative, everyday or exceptional, Vancouver’s got you covered for burgers. These are ten of the city's best, from wagyu beef with black truffles to classic smashburgers.
March 2, 2024現在、オッソヨスでは2店舗が加盟しています。 「テラス席」、「デート」、「ペット可」などのワードで絞込み検索してみましょう。
OpenTable ではさまざまなジャンルの料理が見つかります。 カナダ料理などからお選びいただけます。 絞込み検索で今の気分にピッタリの料理を見つけて予約を入れましょう。
はい。OpenTable は、オッソヨスでUber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toastのデリバリー対応店舗とパートナー提携しています。
はい。OpenTable ではオッソヨスのトップレストランを無料で簡単にご予約いただけます。ご予約は OpenTable からでもお店に直接入れることもできます。
- Kettle River Museum
- Sugarlump Chair Alyce
- Shady Park
- Haynes Point Provincial Park
- Stonerose Interpretive Center And Eocene Fossil Site
- Super 8 Osoyoos
- Mckinney Tee
- Mount Baldy
- Boundary Creek Park
- Old Oroville Depot Museum
- Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn
- Sahara Courtyard Inn Osoyoos
- Desert Centre
- Haynes Point Park
- Kasa de Piedra Guesthouse
- Anarchist Mountain Lookout
- Eagle Chair
- Reflections Guest House
- Nk Mip Desert Cultural Centre
- Aeneas Guard Station