Ernie’s Food & SpiritsThe crossroads of cultivation, connection, and creativity. We strive to connect our craft of creating unique, locally inspired, and seasonally curated food with emotionally invested service. The relationships we have created with local farmers, cultivators, brewers, and...
Founded in 1954, El Torito is the authority in great Mexican food. A festive & hospitable restaurant rich in heritage, we focus on offering a memorable experience to make each guest feel like family, as if we are welcoming them home. Using the freshest ingredients and boldest flavors, our menu...
We are a small, locally owned wine cafe striving to provide great service, and great food in a comfortable atmosphere. Serving affordable wines from all over the world as well as panini, charcuterie, cheeses, and salads. We source both locally and internationally providing an array of options...
**HAPPY HOUR DISCLOSURE Happy hour is walk in only and limited to the bar, and the bar side of our patio. Adding notes to your reservation requesting happy hour does not guarantee you a happy hour table.Our menu is a true California Cuisine, offering a wide array of steaks, seafood, appetizers,...
- Davis Campus of The University of California
- Cosumnes River Preserve
- Hillcrest Shopping Center
- Capitol Park
- Sutter Creek Visitor Center
- Galleria At Roseville Shopping Center
- Southgate Plaza Shopping Center
- Angels Camp Museum And Carriage House
- Old Sacramento Historic District
- William Land Park
- Colusa National Wildlife Refuge
- Sacramento Convention Center
- Campus Commons Golf Course
- Placerville Historical Museum
- El Dorado County Chamber of Commerce
- Cedar Center Shopping Center
- Sierra Meadows Park
- Natomas Marketplace Shopping Center
- Sacramento International Airport
- Vintage Park