On special nights Thursday through Sunday, travel back in time to a 1940's style nightclub featuring fine dining, live music, and dancing. Admission tickets required for all guests with or without dinner purchase. Dress code: Coats or vests (tie optional) for men, evening wear for ladies. Photo ID...
1927 Bar&Kitchen has been moved to our spectacular rooftop, with sweeping views of downtown LA’s skyline. Open on Thursdays through Saturdays, 5:00pm - 11:00pm, last table seating is at 10:00pm.Enjoy small plates and cocktails, while taking in the beautiful Southern California weather, and...
There are restaurants… and then there are vibrant experiences that awaken all the senses. Nestled in the heart of downtown Los Angeles is such a gem. Founded by brothers, George and Tamaz Gomiashvili, Le Grand offers more than creative culinary delights. It is the culmination of rich heritage,...
- La Cienega
- Long Beach Marina
- Home Depot Shopping Center
- Redondo Beach Pier
- Malibu Pier
- Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles / Hollywood
- LAX Airport
- Montana Avenue
- Ontario Mills Shopping Center
- Four Points by Sheraton, Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
- Marina Del Rey
- The Americana At Brand
- Universal Studios City Walk
- Victoria Gardens Shopping Center
- Courtyard by Marriott Santa Clarita Valencia
- Colorado Boulevard
- Hollywood Spanish Villa
- L A Live
- Descanso Gardens
- Plaza At West Covina Shopping Center