料理ジャンル (20 / 39)
Since 1982, Buffalo Wild Wings® (or B-Dubs® as our friends call us) has been the ultimate place to watch the game, have a cold beer and eat some great food. At Buffalo Wild Wings, you can always feel comfortable pulling some tables together with your friends and staying as long as you want.
Chef/Owner Angelo Micheli uses fresh ingredients from our very own garden which enhances the farm to fork flavors of Italy. Juicy filet & rib eye steaks, seasonal seafood dishes and home made pastas are prepared just to your liking.Join us on Monday nights for our family friendly, casual Pasta...
Friar Tuck’s on the corner of Pine & Commercial Street in Nevada City’s Historic District has been a festive dining and lounge experience since 1973. Friar Tuck’s features a warm, unique atmosphere with friendly staff, an extensive steak, seafood and fondue menu, award winning wine list, classic...
At Tomatina, everything is made with unparalleled freshness with seasonal ingredients and specials. Hearty sauces, flavorful soups, tasty dressings and delectable desserts are handmade from scratch every day. Nothing is ever microwaved or pre- packaged. Our Chefs prepare each and every dish to...
Smoked low and slow at 250 degrees, we craft authentic style BBQ in Roseville, California.Our Custom Klose BBQ Pit (The Beast) burns only locally seasoned oak and fruit woods to impart the perfect smoke across our brisket, ribs, pulled pork and more. We respect our guests and our craft, which is...
- Hyatt Regency Sacramento
- Zinfandel Square Shopping Center
- Sacramento International Airport
- Beale Air Force Base
- Governor's Mansion
- Crocker Art Museum
- Folsom History Museum
- Angels Camp Museum And Carriage House
- Sunrise Plaza Shopping Center
- Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade
- Hilton Sacramento Arden West
- Burke Junction Shopping Center
- College Greens Shopping Center
- Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento Airport
- Living Memorial Sculpture Garden
- Pavilions Shopping Center
- Granite Park
- Galt Plaza Shopping Center
- Old Sugar Mill
- University Village Shopping Center