Located in the former Michigan Oriental Theater serving exciting shareables in an iconic, historically-rich and high energy atmosphere. PAO is located in the former Michigan Oriental Theater, a space so rich in cultural history, we decided to preserve Detroit’s memories as part of our dining...
Calexico is a real place. One of two major crossings between California and Mexico, the border fence runs right through the middle of town. Take a step south and you’re in Mexicali; a step north, Calexico. Everything about Calexico is a hybrid: the people, the culture, and especially the food. Our...
WELCOME TO THE MOTOWN BISTRO OYSTER BAR, LOCATED IN THE BEAUTIFUL EASTERN MARKET OF DETROIT, MICHIGAN, AND MINUTES AWAY FROM DOWNTOWN DETROIT. THE MOTOWN BISTRO IS WHERE GREAT FOOD, MUSIC, AND SERVICE ALL MEET TO CREATE AN UNFORGETTABLE, ONE-OF-A-KIND EXPERIENCE. WHILE ENJOYING AN ARRAY OF CULINARY...
- Fisher Theatre
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Detroit - Livonia/Novi
- Hall Road Crossing Shopping Center
- Media Play Big Lots Shopping Center
- Hemlock Station
- Grand River Halsted Shopping Center
- Country Meadows Shopping Center
- Kroger Retail Center Shopping Center
- Detroit Symphony Orchestra Hall
- Plymouth Road Mall Shopping Center
- University of Michigan
- Great Lakes Crossing Mall Shopping Center
- Cadillac Square
- Woodward Avenue
- The Fillmore Detroit
- The Henry Ford
- University of Detroit Mercy
- State Street