料理ジャンル (20 / 21)
Have you ever wondered what happened with La Carne Grill, one of the finest kosher restaurants in midtown NYC? Avi Cohen the new owner took the challenge and transformed the restaurant into the exquisite La Brochette! Now La Brochette keeps the same spirit of glat kosher best choice midtown and...
House of Lasagna warm décor--amber walls and colorful framed poster art--provides a handsome showcase for some of Midtown most value-packed trattoria dishes. The Lasagna Bolognese, for instance, is $21 Travelers from nearby hotels and neighborhood residents have keep this place hummming.. --Trip...
Ben & Jack’s steakhouse has been delivering the quintessential New York City steakhouse experience since opening its first location in 2005. In search of the holy grail of steaks, there are very few steakhouses in New York City, whose time-honored tradition stands alone: classic dishes prepared to...
- Point Pleasant Beach
- Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Wall Street
- Paramus Park Shopping Center
- Grand Central Station
- New York Marriott Marquis
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Tennis Courts
- Niagara Falls Ny Station
- Hudson River Waterfront Walkway
- High Line
- Holiday Inn Express Elmira-Horseheads
- Bradley International Airport
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Mystic Seaport
- 51st Street Lexington Avenue Line
- The Moma - Museum of Modern Art, New York
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- Gramercy Park