Nestled in the Soma neighborhood of San Francisco, Peter J. Hemsley’s Palette feeds innate desires of creative fine dining. Palette’s dishes are centered upon the dynamic relationship between food and art. Hemsley created Palette to showcase his lifelong interest in art through a dining experience....
A word from The Fly TrapAt The Fly Trap, guests can enjoy a bustling neighborhood happy hour, dine casually at the communal tables, or delight in the elegant main dining area. An artisan cocktail list, innovative desserts, eclectic wine list and a warm, genuine sense of hospitality appeal to the...
Buena Vida Cantina is inspired by our travels to northern mexico and our love forMexican comfort food & street cuisine. Featuring unique dishes from Chef Erik Hopfinger and fresh Agave basedcocktails.Buena Vida is for San Francisco and SOMA where community is ingrained in ourheartbeat. The Good...
Spending time with Friends and Family is what Gyu-Kaku is all about. Gyu-Kaku offers the fun of "Shared Plates" We want our food dining experience to inspire laughter, conversation, and amazing times! You can't help it - with a personal grill installed at every table, everyone instantly...
- Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn Spa
- Vintage Oaks At Novato Shopping Center
- San Francisco Zoo
- The Meritage Resort and Spa
- Solano County Fairgrounds
- Stanford University
- JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square
- Cow Palace
- Broadway Plaza Shopping Center
- AT&T Park, SF Giants Stadium
- San Leandro Marina
- Moscone Center
- The Great Mall
- Ghirardelli Square
- Metropolitan Oakland International Airport
- Seascape Village Shopping Center
- Montgomery Village Shopping Center
- Shepherd Canyon Park
- Filoli Center
- Muir Woods National Monument