料理ジャンル (20 / 28)
Can Font pioneers an accessible fine dining concept that offers Spanish cuisine with a PNW twist. Each dish is developed with Spanish roots in mind and is elevated by showcasing high-quality, Pacific Northwest produce and protein.Our promise is to deliver an exceptional experience. We value honest...
*We do not accept reservations. We are offering limited capacity dine in service and patio seating on a first come first serve basis. At this time, we do not have a waiting area inside the building.* We are proud to open our first location outside of Japan. Reasons abound for us to introduce our...
A Mexican-forward 5-course tasting dinner by Chef Lauro Romero that changes daily. $65 per person-----We do not have a Menu available as our food offerings change, almost daily. What you see below, is NOT OUR MENU. We do not control what is uploaded.
Metropolitan Tavern – Metropolitan Tavern, on the top floor of Hotel Eastlund is where you’ll find contemporary dishes and hand-crafted cocktails. Come and enjoy Metropolitan Tavern’s inventive “small plates”, shareable boards, Entrees, variety of fresh hand stretched artisan pizzas, and more. ...
- The Rose Garden Arena
- Pioneer Courthouse Square
- Lloyd Center Shopping Center
- Burns Island Park
- Gateway Center Shopping Center
- Portland Japanese Garden
- Vernon Ross Veterans Memorial
- Oregon Zoo
- The Heathman Hotel
- Tualatin Commons
- Residence Inn by Marriott Portland Airport at Cascade Station
- Hilton Eugene
- The Paramount Hotel Portland
- The Grotto The National Sanctuary of Our Sorrowful Mother
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Comfort Inn South-Medford
- Aloft Portland Airport Hotel at Cascade Station
- Hampton Inn Eugene
- PDX Airport