The Rizzo family has been serving authentic Italian cuisine in San Luis Obispo's Historic Railroad District for 36 years. Enjoy homemade pastas, steaks, pizza, and seafood made from the finest local ingredients––classic dishes like Osso Buco with Saffron Risotto and Tortelli di Zucca. From a...
The term Mistura condenses the essence of Peru, a reflection of their people and the country’s cuisine, a marvelous mix of cultures of invaluable heritage. Our Mistura is a modern Peruvian restaurant that is as dynamic as the country it celebrates and its biodiversity. Mistura captures the...
We take the health and safety of our staff and guests very seriously. We are following all health and safety guidelines, and currently have our patio open for full service dining. We require guests to have a face covering, and we require a credit card for all reservations. Any late cancellations,...
- Paso Robles Event Center
- Madonna Plaza Shopping Center
- Hearst Castle
- Amtrack Station Santa Barbara
- Shoreline Park
- Branch Canyon Guard Station Historical
- Carmel Plaza
- Turnpike Shopping Center
- Cypress Point Golf Club
- Gaviota State Park
- University of California Santa Barbara
- El Camino Real Plaza Shopping Center
- Old Fisherman's Wharf
- Five Points Shopping Center
- Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument
- Costco Power Shopping Center
- Pismo Pier
- Estero Inn
- Bacara Resort & Spa
- Lovers Point