Right in the middle of the Regional Natural Park of the Apuan Alps, our restaurant offer to you, the experience of the homemade Tuscan cuisine tradition. The freshness of our local ingredients is our secret!Our menu changes quite often due the season and the availability of our ingredients, so come...
The experience begins. Catering today presents many challenges. Taking care of every detail, serving impeccable dishes, always offering excellence without ever falling in style. We will be able to bring you special dishes, precious cuts, daring combinations. And also flavors found. But in the...
The restaurant takes its name from Ferdinando I de 'Medici's first butler, Sir Biagio Pignatta. The restaurant, not far from the Medici Villa (Unesco Heritage Site) and adjacent to the hotel, offers classy hospitality in the name of the Tuscan tradition. In addition to the cozy interior rooms, the...
A Bistro that boasts a truly privileged position, with a front row view of Ponte Vecchio, which can be appreciated even better from one of its tables on the outdoor terrace. Within, the style respires that of the 50s, with its vintage-style furnishings interpreted in a contemporary style. Outside,...
- St Mark's Square Piazza San Marco
- Stazione Torino Porta Susa
- Porta Nuova
- Piazza Dei Cavalieri
- Jewish Ghetto And Museum Ghetto Ebraico Di Venezia
- Scuola Di Arte Culinaria Cordon Bleu
- Bergamo Fair Trade Center
- Via Garibaldi
- Rialto Bridge Ponte Di Rialto
- Ospedale Cardarelli
- Stazione Bologna Centrale
- Vendicari Nature Reserve
- Piazza Del Duomo
- Stazione Ferroviaria Lecce
- Villa Quartara
- Leaning Tower of Pisa La Torre Di Pisa
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection
- Stupinigi Palace Palazzina Di Caccia Di Stupinigi
- Funivia Moggio Artavaggio