Turkuaz takes its name from the turquoise colored sea in Turkey and Mediterranean and brings both a culinary experience and an ethnic one to NYC. We started twenty years ago, in the Upper West Side and moved to Midtown West in 2019. Our food is healthy and flavorful, with a lot of Turkish and...
Joe G"s is a family owned and operated Italian restaurant is nestled in the heart of New York.Established more than 20 years ago, this stylish, renovated restaurant has an ambiance with dark Mahogany wood paneling, mirrors, and scenic photos of Italy to create a warm and cozy dining experience....
1954 Fuji Sushi is the First Japanese Restaurant in NY City, one of the firsts in the United States.Designed with attention to details normally reserved for sculptures, Fuji is elegant without being stodgy. The Japanese Cuisine is so good it lives up to the legend inspiring gallant decor.You don’t...
OUR PATIO IS OPEN. TAKEOUT IS AVAILABLE SUNDAY THROUGH SATURDAY. We have comfortable spaced seating on our patio, but please to still offer takeout. Please visit thecapitalgrille.com or call (212) 246-0154 to make your reservation. Enjoy nationally renowned steaks—dry aged and hand-cut on...
- Old Wethersfield Historic District
- The Palisades Center Mall
- Grand Central Station
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Granite Square Shopping Center
- Wall Street
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- East Brunswick Square Mall
- American Museum of Natural History
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Point Pleasant Beach
- 63rd Drive Rego Park Ind Queens Boulevard Line
- Woodbridge Center Mall Shopping Center
- Times Square
- Steinway Street
- Pnc Bank Arts Center
- Melville Marriott Long Island
- Stony Creek
- Syosset Woodbury Park
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center