Travis and Ryan Croxton debut their spinoff from the highly acclaimed Rappahannock Oyster Bar at Union Market in Washington, DC. They’ve even brought their DC Chef, Kevin Kelly, to man the kitchen at this outpost. This location in the historic Cigar Factory Building on East Bay Street, allows...
The Swamp Fox Restaurant and Bar, named for Revolutionary War hero, General Francis Marion, features classic Southern cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Executive Chef Heyward Davis and Chef De Cuisine Daniel James create regional specialties that emphasize farm to table practices using...
Leyla is Charleston's premier Lebanese restaurant serving authentic Lebanese dishes in an elegant modern setting and a sophisticated atmosphere. Leyla's extensive menu is a treat to everyone. Whether you are a vegetarian, vegan, meat lover or gluten free, you are invited to savor its renowned...
The word “coterie," in its essence, means a group of people who come together to share their ideas. Unique perspectives are what brings flavor to our conversations and our relationships, and they thrive in the right environment.Our style is an edited mix of flavorful dishes and drinks served in an...
A casual and contemporary experience of the famous Brazilian steakhouse. Serving and preserving the authenticity of a our culture of food and hospitality.
- Tanger Outlets Myrtle Beach Hwy
- Charleston Waterfront Park
- Reedy River Falls Park
- Carolina Opry Theater
- Charleston Southern University
- Anderson Ocean Club and Spa
- South Beach Marina
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve
- Milton Maxey House
- Riverbanks Zoo And Botanical Garden
- Columbia Mall Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn Santee-I-95
- Tanger Outlets Charleston
- Harbour Town Lighthouse
- Charleston Historic District
- Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort
- North Charleston Coliseum Performing Arts Center
- Village Pointe Shopping Center
- Broadway At The Beach
- The Market Common