料理ジャンル (20 / 47)
Few restaurants in the area can boast a history as long as Grimaldi's in Luna Park. It goes back to 1943 when the current owner’s grandparents started it. Since then, Grimaldi's has become known for cuisine, with many dishes benefiting from the restaurant’s proximity to the Grimaldi chop...
Joey’s Italian Restaurant in East Syracuse invites friends and family members to come and enjoy authentic Italian cuisine within a comfortable and laid-back setting. You are always greeted by a smiling staff member ready to make your dining experience as enjoyable as possible. The minute you walk...
Rise And Shine Diner is a breakfast specialty restaurant that first opened back in 2009. Owner Danielle actually began her work at Rise and Shine as a waitress. After the previous owner passed away, he left the diner to Danielle and she has been growing it ever since. Today, guests line up out the...
- Old Wethersfield Historic District
- The Palisades Center Mall
- Grand Central Station
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Granite Square Shopping Center
- Wall Street
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street
- East Brunswick Square Mall
- American Museum of Natural History
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Point Pleasant Beach
- 63rd Drive Rego Park Ind Queens Boulevard Line
- Woodbridge Center Mall Shopping Center
- Times Square
- Steinway Street
- Pnc Bank Arts Center
- Melville Marriott Long Island
- Stony Creek
- Syosset Woodbury Park
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center