料理ジャンル (20 / 27)
Telefèric Barcelona doors were first opened twenty-seven years ago, and finally the Telefèric family has landed in the states. Our passionate teams in Walnut Creek and Palo Alto have grown to include some of the world’s most creative and innovative chefs and mixologists, including our chefs...
Established in 1959, owners Jenny Youll and Mike Sabina expanded the once small coffeehouse of St. Michaels Alley into this intimate dining establishment in 2009. The restaurant provides three comfortable spaces for a dinner out with friends, date night, or a complete private event. The main dining...
Trellis, with the truly unique upstairs patio offers, "al fresco dining" along with it many other charms. Fresh Italian seasonal menu, the vibrant specials and the daily homemade bread, soups and desserts are tantalizing. A warm-comfortable dining room and banquet-catering facilities with 2 full...
PAYING HOMAGE TO CALIFORNIA’S FINEST INGREDIENTS From seafood and meats, to fruits, vegetables, grains and spices, every item on our menu has a local origin and a story waiting to be told. The Chef honors the region’s beauty and agricultural abundance, prepared and presented simply and masterfully....
- Lombard Street
- Southland Mall Shopping Center
- Westfield San Francisco Centre
- Ammon Station
- San Leandro Marina
- Santa Rosa Airport
- Santana Row
- Chinatown, San Francisco California
- Ferry Building
- San Jose Christmas Ice Skating
- The Pruneyard Shopping Center
- San Jose Downtown Historic District
- San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Solano County Fairgrounds
- Town Fair Shopping Center
- Larkspur Landing Shopping Center
- East Harbor
- Union Square
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District