Diners’ Choice Awardsは、他のダイナーが予約や食事をしたお店と評価・口コミに基づいて決定されます。認証済みダイナーのみが OpenTable で評価・口コミを残すことができます。このため、OpenTable のデータには嘘がありません。
We still hand-cut every steak when you place your order tableside. It’s not the easiest way, but quality never is. This allows us to make sure that every steak that leaves our kitchen is consistently succulent and flavorful.
This is our pledge to you. Join us!
Experience the cuisine that has created raving fans of local diners & national & local food critics alike. Executive Chef Mike Nelson ensures the highest quality seafood by flying in products from around the globe & featuring only the best from local waters - both at their seasonal peak. This commitment to freshness & quality are some of the many reasons GW Fins prints its menu daily. GW Fins has received numerous glowing reviews in The Times-Picayune, Food & Wine, Southern Living, & Esquire magazines. We look forward to serving you soon so we may learn what you think.
Cuvèe is a French term that means a blend of wine. However, when referring to champagne, Cuvèe can mean “the best juice.” Owners, Jody and Dollie Plaisance, hope that the name Cuvèe inspires a lively environment where the "best blend" of food, cocktails, and hospitality create memorable experiences for each guest.
Our cocktails are all original and crafted in house. Each wine is carefully hand-selected to offer great value in both flavor profiles and cost. We strive to create a relaxed atmosphere both inside and out so that anyone can come and enjoy that wonderful blend of atmosphere, friendship, and food.
Husband and wife team Bulent & Ozgur (Ozzy) Duman share their Turkish & Greek creations in the hearth of historic Old Mandeville. When you visit, you will find yourself in a chic but casual atmosphere surrounded by black&white photographs of Louisiana's street musicians (work of Bulent Duman) with Greek and Turkish music in the background. At Duman Artisan Kitchen you will experience friendly service, a thoughtful menu complimented by over 20 wines almost all served by the glass. Duman Artisan Kitchen uses Organic / Non GMO products whenever available. You can find a wide variety of small plates and appetizers as well as gyros and seafood antres
With sophisticated touches and a cultured aesthetic, Odelia is your new favorite place for an elevated café and wine bar experience at affordable prices. Family-run and focused on the thoughtful details, a visit to Odelia is designed to feel like an escape to another time or place. Come for a macchiato, stay for the chardonnay.
Please call for reservations. Due to Covid - 19 restrictions online reservation will be suspended until further notice. 985-400-5668
Our hours of operation will be:
Sunday & Monday - closed
Tuesday - Thursday - 4 pm - 9 pm
Friday - 11 am - 9 pm
Saturday - 4 pm - 9 pm
Happy Hour - Tuesday - Friday 4 pm - 6 pm
1/2 price appetizers
1/2 price glasses of wine and specialty cocktails
- Bbeat2555ニューヨーク・トライステートエリア •42件の口コミ4.02018年10月7日にご来店バンドが入って、セットブランチで40ドル弱、これはお得です。雰囲気もよろしい。スペシャリテのオイスターロックフェラーも選べます。詳細を見るAntoine's価格：高い• クレオール料理• フレンチ ・ クォーター•4.5
- Bbeat2555ニューヨーク・トライステートエリア •42件の口コミ4.02018年10月6日にご来店3時から6時の間ハッピーアワーに行きました。ただハッピーアワー対象商品は、生カキとビールだけなのは要注意です。他は通常値段で量も少なめなので、結構いい値 段になります。詳細を見るLuke価格：普通• フランス料理• セントラル・ビジネス・ディストリクト•4.6
- Ppippi1件の口コミ5.02018年3月27日にご来店母のお誕生日 祝いとして伺いました！ お料理もお酒も美味しくいただきました！ デザートのプレートにメッセージまで書いていただき、母も大喜びでした！ ありがとうございました！詳細を見るGW Fins価格：非常に高い• シーフード・海鮮料理• フレンチ ・ クォーター•4.9
- OTOpenTable Dinerニューオーリンズ・ルイジアナ州 •1件の口コミ4.02017年3月19日にご来店ニューオリンズの最後の晩餐として利用しました。 カジュアルとフォーマルのハーフで、20代の女子2人で行きやすい雰囲気でした♪ 料理は全て最高に美味しく、滞在中食べられなかったクレオール料理を全て食べ尽くしました！！ お店の方も細かく注意が行き届いていて、2人でシェアするものは初めから二皿に分けてサーブしてくださり感動しました！！また、皆さんフレンドリーで素敵でした。唯一マイナス点を挙げるなら、お店が寒かったことです。日本人は体温が低いのかもしれないので、何とも言えませんが... 必ずまた来たいです😊詳細を見るMr. B's Bistro価格：高い• クレオール料理• フレンチ ・ クォーター•4.7
The best places to grab a drink in New Orleans
New Orleans’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
These 10 New Orleans restaurants nail outdoor dining
New Orleans’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
14 restaurants vital to New Orleans
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of New Orleans dining right now.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in New Orleans
New Orleans’s restaurants have hosted lovers and trysts for more than 300 years. Couples looking for romance are sure to find it in the Big Easy, whether it’s in the embrace of a velvet-clad hotel lounge or an intimate, family-owned neighborhood joint. Butter up your beau with a steak and martini at an iconic Mid-City steakhouse. Tuck into a tasting menu fit for royalty at a Japanese jewel box in the Central Business District. There’s a table for every kind of date across this festive city. Read on for a guide to 9 New Orleans restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 New Orleans restaurants
New Orleanians tend to mark time by food seasons rather than the standard calendar flip. The hottest months belong to frozen daiquiris and technicolor snoballs. Spring brings families and friends together over spicy spreads of boiled crawfish. In a city that puts food and drink at the center of its life and not just the center of the table, eating and drinking is always a special occasion. When it comes to celebrating a birthday, graduation, or just feeling alive in the Big Easy, the stage is set with buckets of seafood, cocktails shaken and stirred in James Beard Award-winning bars, and grand dining rooms that have hosted generations of milestone events and special occasions. These are the 15 best restaurants to book across the Crescent City for many different celebrations.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in New Orleans
New Orleans’s restaurants are the beating heart of this festive city, and to say they’ve had a tough few years would be putting it mildly. The good news is that hospitality is calling again, and nobody does it better than the restaurateurs, chefs, servers, and bartenders that call the Big Easy home. Superior service continues to set New Orleans’s restaurant scene apart. Among the standouts, there’s a brand-new izakaya helmed by a meticulous executive chef who spent time in Japan and a Mid-City tapas bar that churns out a one-of-its-kind, afterhours brunch for the midnight munchies. Book one, book all, and be warmly welcomed at these four new restaurants, representing the best of New Orleans right now.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
- Lafayette Cemetery
- The Roosevelt Hotel New Orleans - Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- New Orleans Riverwalk Shopping Center
- Chateau Orleans
- New Orleans Jazz Museum
- The Westin New Orleans Canal Place
- French Quarter
- Hyatt Regency New Orleans
- Hotel Monteleone
- Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
- Hotel St. Marie
- Holiday Inn New Orleans-Downtown Superdome
- Hilton New Orleans Riverside
- Courtyard by Marriott New Orleans Downtown/Iberville
- The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans
- Ernest N Morial Convention Center
- Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter
- Jackson Square, New Orleans
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
- New Orleans Marriott
- 50 New Orleans Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- 9 romantic restaurants for date night in New Orleans
- 14 restaurants vital to New Orleans
- The best places to grab a drink in New Orleans
- 92 New Orleans Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- The Best Bars for Foodies in New Orleans
- These 10 New Orleans restaurants nail outdoor dining
- Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 New Orleans restaurants
- 5 restaurants pushing the envelope in New Orleans
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in New Orleans