Craft 60 Taphouse & Grill
A large collection of beers and the food was great!
We were greeted promptly, sat immediately, and well taken care of. The sever Brittany was great! Although, some of my guest were late she was still very attentive. She made great suggestions for the beer flights. Just overall great experience.
Our go to restaurant!!!! The best food and their peanut butter pie is delicious!!!!
This was my first visit - wont be my last. Reasonable prices, great food, and lots of interesting craft beers along with excellent service. Great to see in this part of NN.
Amazing! Love the new space!
Why y’all let me book a reservation for me to get there and they weren’t open!? Keep this updated for things like this. Food still good though.
Good afternoon, I see you had a reservation for 11/11 @930pm for 2 ppl. We were definitely open at that time. We do not close early unless we have a serious emergency. We did move locations a couple months back. Did you come to the location next to Burlington?
We had thought you all had closed! we were pleasantly surprised to find out that you had just moved. We love the new place! So roomy and new. Our server was terrific, food tasted good and of course the beer
Second time visiting, experience was just a great as the first time!
Food is just as good as I remebered!! Love that they now have impossible burger as an option
Huge fans of Craft 60. The food is superb and, in their new location, crowding and parking isn’t an issue. They offer a large selection of beers and other libations (so many they have two menus just for drinks) so we always look forward to trying something new.
Great tacos. Food consistently tasty and well prepared.
This little gem is a diamond inside and out. From the staff, the beer, the food to the presentation, everything was insanely enjoyable. The best beer list I've found in the 757. The food is drop dead delicious. The bar side staff know their stuff and they're incredibly helpful. Nothing about this new location says bar, or even grill. It's like sinking down into a gel-foam mattress for the first time. It transports you to somewhere comfortable, some place you don't want to leave. Don't pass it up. Find it, savor it and enjoy it.
Great service, great food, great atmosphere! A must try!
Craft 60 is our absolute favorite bar! We are so happy you guys are open again. BEST burgers in Newport News!
Great food, drinks, atmosphere, and service! Highly recommend!
Excellent service, good food, and the best craft beer selection in Hampton Roads. A must for any craft beer enthusiast.
Everything they prepare is fresh and delicious. I'm a customer from the original location and they have maintained the same quality and service.
I came there as part of the soft opening, so my review is a post-mortem for the owner.
- I made a reservation at the bar, knowing that is not possible under COVID. At the reception I demanded a bar seat to see how they responded. They handled it smoothly and professionally. The one heavy-set black girl tried to use humor. Well done.
- Excellent beer list. I have over 3,500 unique beers in my records. I frequently find very few ones on a menu I have not tried. You had a good list of new ones. I will have to come back.
- I had just an appetizer, the Pretzel encrusted fried Mozzerra sticks. My new 2d favorite.
- My server was very attentive. Very few customers, so that was expected.
- Other servers asked if I needed anything, backing up my server. Good job.
- There was a man with a tablet roaming around. He asked me how I was doing. Not sure if he was a manager. If he is a manager, recommend he be distinctively dressed and announce himself as a manager. Let the customer know that management is engaged.
Everyone was kind, friendly and attentive. Food was delish!
Excellent service, good food. and the best selection of craft beer in Hampton Roads. A must for every beer enthusiast.
Craft 60 Taphouse & Grillはテイクアウトにも対応しています。テイクアウトはお電話（(757) 872-3500）でご注文ください。
OpenTable ダイナー20名によるCraft 60 Taphouse & Grillの評価は4.7☆です。