Diners’ Choice Awardsは、他のダイナーが予約や食事をしたお店と評価・口コミに基づいて決定されます。認証済みダイナーのみが OpenTable で評価・口コミを残すことができます。このため、OpenTable のデータには嘘がありません。
Owner Yamrot Ezineh opened Letena’s doors in October 2016. Yamrot and her team love welcoming new and old friends to enjoy Letena’s delicious, fresh food. Their goal is to make the unique experience of Ethiopian food approachable for everyone, from vegetarians and vegans to meat-lovers alike.
Letena’s original Ethiopian dishes have won accolades from various publications and review platforms including Food Network, Washingtonian, TripAdvisor, and Yelp.
Maya Bistro is a family-owned restaurant in Arlington, VA. in Maya Bistro our delicious meals can be anything from a simple snack to an elaborate multi-course meal celebrates good food, hospitality and the heart of Turkey.
It is an upscale-casual dining experience that celebrates the rich diversity of Turkish & Mediterranean food and culture through a blend of classic and contemporary menu offerings and superb hospitality.
With the 35 years of experience in a variety of cuisines, our family draws on a deep knowledge of classic and contemporary Turkish & Mediterranean cooking as well as the many regional influences on Turkish & Mediterranean cuisine.
We serve European food specializing in Portuguese cuisine using only the freshest ingredients available. Complement your dinner with a cocktail from our full service bar or a glass of wine from our extensive wine list.
Aracosia accommodates any diet and is proud of taking cooking back to its origins. Chef Sofia Masroor diligently ensures top grade quality cuts of meat and the freshest produce in the market. All foods prepared at Aracosia are prepared with love. No artificial ingredients MSG& or preservatives are used, nor do we cook anything with nuclear such as microwaves and pre-made stations. Full Bar , extensive Wine and Beer menu Come and experience authentic and classical Afghan Gourmet and hospitality at its finest.
- MRMReiニューヨーク・トライステートエリア •1件の口コミ5.02023年5月31日にご来店友達の紹介でここは有名で美味しいと聞いてたので行きました。かなり混んでたけど、予約してたのでスムーズに入店でき、アペタイザーの生牡蠣、ロックフェラーもとても美味しくて、メインディッシュに頼んだクラブケーキもこれでもかと言うぐらいのカニ身でとっても美味しかったです。知り合いには感謝です詳細を見るOld Ebbitt Grill価格：普通• アメリカ料理• ダウンタウン•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1件の口コミ5.02020年9月6日にご来店コスパはよかった。パスタやハンバーガーもあり子連れでも大丈夫だった。詳細を見るFounding Farmers - DC価格：普通• アメリカ料理• フォギー ・ ボトム•4.3
- SASATOSHII1件の口コミ5.02019年10月4日にご来店ハロウィーンの飾りつけでやや怪しい雰囲気でしたが、お料理は最高に美味しく、サービスもexcellentでした。詳細を見るFilomena Ristorante価格：高い• イタリア料理• ジョージタウン•4.8
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make now at Washington, D.C.’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
12 of Washington, D.C.’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. On the North End, a neighborhood with a deep-rooted Italian connection, ring in just about anything with decadent lobster agnolotti in a 19th-century row house. For a gathering with friends, head to the Back Bay, where an acclaimed chef serves up bountiful seafood platters, piled high with local oysters. If it’s a more intimate milestone you’re marking, grab a reservation at an elegant omakase spot in Chinatown. Book a table at one of these top 12 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
ワシントン DC エリアの最高にロマンチックなお店はFilomena Ristoranteです。
- Hilton McLean Tysons Corner
- Renaissance Washington DC Downtown Hotel
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Fair Oaks Mall Shopping Center
- Crystal City Metro Station
- King Street Metro Station
- Georgetown Waterfront Park
- Dupont Circle Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Downtown, Washington D.C.
- Courthouse Metro Station
- Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
- Hutchinson High School Athletic Fields
- The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner
- Washington Convention Center
- Super 8 Motel Waldorf
- National Gallery of Art
- L'Enfant Plaza Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- JW Marriott Hotel Washington DC
- Discover the Best Fried Chicken in Washington DC
- 9 Top Burgers in Washington, D.C. to Try
- 12 of Washington, D.C.’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
- Washington DC's Most Iconic Restaurants
- The 5 reservations you need to make now at Washington, D.C.’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings
- 100 Washington, D.C. Area Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Washington D.C.
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
- Announcing Washington D.C.'s 2022 MICHELIN Selects
- These 10 Washington, D.C. restaurants nail outdoor dining
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
- Seek out these 5 unique restaurants in Washington, D.C.
- 18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
- 9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
- 50 Washington DC Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Washington DC's Award-winning Restaurants
- Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District